We are extremely pleased to announce that SortMyPC has agreed to be the main sponsor for the 2014 Currie Beer and Curry Festival. Gordon Sayers has not only been involved helping with Table activities over the past few years but also has been involved with the Beer Festival from the outset. Many thanks Gordon! Here is a bit more on the services that he provides. Please do recommend him and use him if you have any computer issues!
Sorting your Business IT
SortmyPC offer a range of IT support contracts for small to medium style businesses, varying in cost depending on your requirements. But if monthly support isn’t for you, we’re more than happy just to come out whenever you need us. We cover Edinburgh and the surrounding area.
No problem is too big or small and to assure you that you really are in safe hands here
is a guide to the types of issues we deal with on a daily basis:
- Regular maintenance updates, upgrades and checks
- Troubleshooting – addressing arising IT issues
- Supply and install any manner of hardware (business servers, desktop and laptop PCs, printers, routers, scanners, USB devices, wireless products & security devices to name
- Recovery and restoration after a hardware failure or virus attack
- Installing software and upgrades (Microsoft Office and Anti-Virus Packages)
- Office networks, browser configuration, VPNs, router & firewall set up, email systems
and remote desktop access
- Back-up systems
- Server and workstation maintenance.
Think we could help you out? Then give us a call.
Sorting your Home IT
Whether your home PC/Mac is currently your best friend needing a little TLC, or your evil nemesis who you want to fire into deep space, make sure you come to us first.
Our team have pretty much dealt with most issues big and small, software or hardware related, so we are confident we will be able to help.
So why choose SortmyPC? Simple:
- We come to you and fix your PC on site, or if you would prefer, we can pick it up and drop
it off once it’s sorted.
- We charge you an hourly rate, not by the job (most jobs are fixed within the first hour and
a half) and so you know up front what you will have to pay.
- We won’t leave you to set everything up, we only leave after a job once you feel entirely happy everything is where it should be and working as you want it.
- We can offer temporary laptops at competitive rates so you can get on with life whilst your PC is being fixed.
- We pretty much think of everything and what’s more, we are local, friendly and promise
a “jargon free” quick service.