Can’t wait? Buy tickets now!
Terms and Conditions / FAQ
What’s included in my ticket?
- Tickets cost £23.50 per person for one person (over 18) to enter on the night specified. Prices will increase as we get closer to the event to encourage early purchase so that we can finalise our numbers and not have too much wastage.
- Each ticket will have a Barcode / QR Code that will be scanned on the evening.
- The food is not included in your ticket and entry is not included in a food ticket purchase.
- This year you will get 10 (ten) tokens on entry plus a commemorative glass for beer tasting.
- Over 65 tickets and Full Time students are the same price but only cost £16.00. Proof of ID will be required at the door to back up your concession purchase.
- Tickets are only valid for the night specified and are non-refundable.
- You may also be asked for ID when you enter to prove that you are over 18.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry.
- Bad behaviour will not be tolerated. Not that we have had any problems before mind.
How do I get my tickets?
- All tickets will become available or download via links provided in an email once your transaction has cleared our payment systems. This should be within a few minutes – if you don’t get them then drop us an email to finance at cbdrt.com replacing the ‘at’ for an ‘@’.
Must I print out my tickets?
- You MUST print ALL your tickets to get access for both entry and food. Not doing so may well cause delays or not getting in!
What am I meant to do with these tickets and vouchers?
- When you arrive at the beer festival (with your printed tickets – the ones with barcodes!). You will first be asked to scan in for entry to the festival and given a wristband for the night.
- Hold on to your food ticket because you redeem that for a food token at the cash desk.
What happens if I do not receive my tickets?
- Please check your spam / junk folder in the first instance for correspondence. All tickets should be automatic. If you have any problems, please email us at finance at cbdrt.com replacing the ‘at’ with the @ sign.
How does the food work?
- This year Curry is provided from Babu’s kitchen oustide the back of the building. You can buy your tickets in advance here for £7 per serving which includes a incredible curry (Veggie or meat) plus bits and bobs.
- You exchange your ticket for a token at the cash desk on the night.
- If you choose not to buy it now, then the price on the night will be £8 per token and you may not be guaranteed to get any!
- Food cannot be bought without a token!
- Food will be served up to 9.30pm. If you do not claim your food before then we cannot offer you a refund.
How do I know my payment is secure?
- CBDRT do not collect any of your payment details. The only data we keep is your Name, email address and whether or not your payment has cleared (and therefore if we are able to issue you tickets).
- To be clear, CBDRT never see your card details.
- Our website is protected by SSL so that all details are fully encrypted as you would expect with all commercial websites. Your browser should show that it is a secure site in or near the address bar.
Why is my ticket not £23.50?
- Ticket price will increase as we get closer to the event. This will mean that late buyers will contribute more to local good causes. Last year we got in a right fankle because an extra 100 or so people booked at the last minute. Please, please, please book early.
Can I buy more tokens?
- Yes. Further tokens can be purchased from the cash desk on the night at £1.20 per token.